all the way to Florida!
So, here we are on the almost monthly basis of blogging about our journey. Thanks to my best friend's nagging, I am finally updating from the previous blog before another month goes by! :)
What I was doing that night was pondering, "What should I do that will affect this adoption journey?"
1. Killed my myspace.com page since I didn't have the time for it. Besides, myspace is on the down slide.
2. Registered online at target.com, potterybarn.com, and babiesrus.com. Not that we are expecting any of you to buy for the munchkin yet, you will be notified!
3. Went to discussion.bethany.org and read posts in regards to being adopted, birth families choosing an adoption plan and post-adoption. It's really something to think about as to how much deeper having this child will mean to us, a blessing!
4. We cancelled taking our Alaskan cruise this year in the hopes of saving towards adoption and focusing on improvements for the house.
Again, we truly appreciate everyone's prayers for the birth families, the children for whom an adoption plan is made, the caseworkers, the social workers, the foster care system, foster families, interim care providers, respite care providers, the list goes on! These people make it possible for our dream to come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment