Well, I had the u/s this morning. It was not fun to say the least. I will have results from my doctor (who was next door in the clinic as far as office suites) within the next 2-3 business days. He said to me last week that he should have them by Friday, tomorrow. I have been quite patient with this whole process and some of the tests, I know God is carrying me through.
Side note, Jack and I will be at a marriage conference this weekend, the 12th-14th, with our 8th anniversary falling on Monday! Happy Anniversary dear! This will be great to help remember our roles within our marriage, before children, and once children come into our family.
Happy Birthday to those of you whose cards have gone out late this week! *gasps*
Till then, keep praying for us could you please? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment