I FINISHED MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY!!! This means we are one step closer to getting our home study done towards adoption. Oh I can't wait! I have been shopping at Children's Orchard, a resale shop. Yes, there's one in Orlando, hint hint (Click here to see) Jack and I are leaning towards having a baby girl first. Oh if you could only see our inspiration piece to motivate us to get the home study done. *deep sigh* Jack did start his and looks like he's halfway through. We might be done and approved before the end of the year!
Medically speaking for me though, things haven't progressed. The pain still exists, I see a specialist on Monday, and no surgery has been scheduled per the surgeon visit this past Tuesday.
SO that's a quick update from us! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
No comments:
Post a Comment