Bad news, our AM station at work was confirmed sold last week. We don't know yet about our FM station. Don't know what else that means for me, except that God has His plans, and we must choose to do His will. I can share that I have been laid twice before at other jobs and good life-changing things happen!
Okay, good news. What's five more seconds when some of you have been waiting to hear from us for about a month now.
We got our rough draft of the adoption home study report in the mail over the weekend. As most of you know, this is our final piece of paper we have been waiting approval on before children can be placed with us. Now you also know I would rip that envelope open and read that thing as if the world stopped for me to do so! LOL. So Jack and I have read over it, made corrections, and are turning it back in to our social worker, hopefully today (ahem, Jack ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment