Sunday, October 18, 2009

Woohoo!!! We celebrated 10 years of marriage last week!

Wow, time really does fly. I am blessed to have Jack in my life, happy 10 years for us honey! We celebrated by eating out our one meal a month with no coupon!! :) Here's a picture of us at our celebratory dinner.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim and Jack on your 10 Year anniversary!!!!

It was just yesterday Kim was chatting it up with Jack on the computer getting the goosebumps talking to this wonderful man over the internet! AHAHAHAH :-)

Nice picture at the top too!

Love,
Your "Little" bro.

Frugalmommie said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

hard to believe that it's been 10 years! Congrats and many more!

MB said...

Congrats!!! I am still bummed I couldn't go to the wedding, but kinda hard when your 38 1/2 weeks pregnant. Congrats to you both!!!

Robin said...

great picture of you two. I miss our chats.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two lovebirds...

Tricky Lawzwood