Well, sort of. I am going in for a CT scan on Tuesday, the 4th, in regards to some pain I have been having in my lower right abdomen. I just hope that it will give some answers for the symptoms I am having. Also, I would love to enjoy my time in Florida next week. So, pray for some answers as a result of the testing, safety for our travels, and a good time overall while Jack and I come down to visit my family.
So, an update on the adoption journey for us you ask? Well, as mentioned in my previous post, we have our home study tomorrow night. Now we just have to focus on our autobiographies, other minor paperwork, and getting our final reference letters in. Everything else has come back lickety-split fast.
Thanks for your continued prayers and support, we really appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment