Sunday, April 6, 2008

Something cute!

I regularly read more than I post on an adoption agency's discussion forum. It is such a great support system for all of those in the adoption triad. Today, I found this link and thought it was cute, check it out!

My BirthVerse:

1 Peter 2:24 NIV
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.


This reminds me of the scene in Passion of Christ when Jesus is on the cross, his body beyond recognition as that of a human being. He did it ALL for US! Amen!

Please continue to pray for Jack and I. We truly have narrowed down our adoption assistance. Pray for all the expecting families out there making some difficult decisions right now, that we can return paperwork promptly, get our profile done rather quickly, and employment opportunities for me in the meantime. Thanks everyone for your support!

Also, I will be in Atlanta this coming weekend. I am sooooooo excited to see my sister again!!! More excited volunteering again for Passion, an awesome ministry! So pray for everyone involved in this event, safe travels for all, hearts to be changed, minds to be opened, Holy Spirit moves within the event, and truly that God be given all the glory.

Till next time!

No comments: