Monday, June 8, 2009

Kmart trip 06-07-09 pd 70 cents OOP

Spent just 70 cents at Kmart yesterday during double coupons week there. All of that 70 cents was just tax, I got everything for "free" per se with coupons. So I got 2 cans of Oust, 2 boxes of Johnson & Johnson Safety Swabs, 2 Bic Soleil razors and 3 Johnson & Johnson Buddies Soap Bars. I will definitely keep the swabs for our baby pile, and donate the rest. The limit of doubling coupons at Kmart this week is just 10 per customer PER DAY!?! That's okay, I spent an hour there yesterday going up and down the aisles and was noticing that the products have been marked up big time for this, as I was thinking to myself, "boy, CVS is cheaper on this product!" and CVS is usually higher than Walgreens. So shop away!

No comments: